MAGPIES latest news Featured and additional articles
- Eight Games That Changed Shearer's Career Alan Shearer says he is not looking to get back into football management.
- Third Time Lucky For Pardew? Even For A Mackem? He has tried to sign him twice before, but failed, but is Alan Pardew ready to make it "third time lucky"?
- Cabaye 'Not Looking To The Future' - Just January! Yohan Cabaye - will he still be at Newcastle in February? Well ... he's not looking to the future.
- Cabaye v Robson - How Times Have Changed! Yohan Cabaye thinks his forthcoming suspension will be a good thing for him ... because he is TIRED!
- Come On ... Even Sunderland Beat Them! They have been the surprise package of the season so far, but ...
- Media Speculation Has Big Sam Puzzled
- The Man To Trouble The Toon?
- Money4Questions - Ashley Sinks To New Low!
- Why DID Southampton Sack Pardew?
- Pardew Looking Anxiously Over His Shoulder
- Hammers After Toon Ex-Striker
- Tiote Back In Dock In Bizarre Court Case
- Owner Comes First - 'Fans Can Go And Die'!
- Do We Already Have Coloccini Replacement?
- Idiots Disgrace The Good Name Of NUFC
- Former Toon Star Says 'We Didn't Know We Had To Score'!
- ITV And BBC Decide TV Schedule
- Toon Player Who Was A Lot Better Than He Says!
- Shola For Hull? Not Before Brazil!
- Villa Game Switched - Cardiff Next?
- Pardew - 'My Team Reflecs The Hard-Working Fans'
- Tiote Cannot Wait For Brazil
- French Is The Language In Toon Dressing Room!
- Newcastle - A 'Slag Heap'?
Current League Table
|view full table|
Latest from the forums
Beat The Manager Season Table