MAGPIES latest news Featured and additional articles
- Charnley Laughs At Newcastle Boycott! Mike Ashley doctored the attendance figures for the game against Tottenham in defiance of supporters who boycotted the fixture. A ...
- Results Don't Go Newcastle's Way! Newcastle's losing run extended to seven matches, 3-2 at home to Swansea.
- Carver Willing To Meet Supporters! John Carver has responded after he was on the end of fierce criticism from parts of the St James' Park crowd yesterday.
- Krul Looking For Newcastle Exit! Tim Krul has shown nothing of his fabulous ability this season, and his time on Newcastle is coming to a close.
- Gerrard Won't Catch Toon Favourite Steven Gerrard made his 500th Premier League appearance in Liverpool's draw at West Brom, a landmark only 11 other players have passed ...
- Well Carver ... What WERE The Tactics?
- Toon 2 Swans 3
- Monkey Hangers Joy - Boro Heartache
- Newcastle 2-3 Swansea- Match Report
- Sting Couldn't Afford To Buy Out Ashley
- Mackems Are WRONG To Back A Sex Pest!
- Carver Hits Back At Carragher And Owen!
- Criticism Does Not Bother Toon Coach
- Vuckic - Big Fish In Pitiful Scottish Pond?
- Putting Into Perspective Ashley's Dosh!
- How Can Mackems Play THIS Pervert?
- Carver - We Haven't Been LISTENING For Months!
- Carver Says He Is Just 'Unlucky!'
- Newcastle - A Shell Of A Club!
- Janmaat 'We Need One Win To Stay Up'
- Carver Surprised By Boycotte
- Ashley Ready To P** Off Fans Even More!
- Carver Comes Clean!
- Toon Fans To Protest At Sports Direct Shops!
Current League Table
|19||Queens Park Rangers||34||-21||27|
|view full table|
Latest from the forums