MAGPIES latest news Featured and additional articles
- No Friendship For Colback Mackem skipper John O'Shea insists there will be no pleasantries with Jack Colback before today's Tyne-Wear derby.
- Alnick - the Time To Become A Hero! Alan Pardew has told goalkeeper Jak Alnwick to forget his White Hart Lane nightmare and make himself a derby hero.
- Pardew Wants 'Sense' In Aaron's Deal! Newcastle United remain in talks to agree a new deal with Rolando Aarons.
- Sir Bobby's Words On Derby Day Steven Taylor said: "When I was a young lad, Sir Bobby Robson told me that you have to step up to the plate in a derby game."
- Taylor 'Never Take Away The Passion Of A Derby!' Steven Taylor once said "I'd rather be a stamp collector than a Mackem!", but now he says they deserve respect.
- Carroll Heading For Champions League?
- Ben Arfa Documentary Won't Be Good Viewing!
- No Mackem Welcome For Colback!
- Harper Will Not Come To Toon Rescue
- Ben Arfa Goes Greek!
- Aarons Waits On Liverpool Deal!
- Toon Fixture Changes For Stoce And City
- Pardew Hopes To Bring In A Goalkeeper!
- Best Performance Under Pochettino?
- It Would Have Been The Blades! (Sod's Law)
- Toon Take A League Cup Hammering!
- Smogs Know How To Wind 'Em Up!
- Spurs v Magpies - Team News
- Monkey Hangers Get Their Man
- Mackem and the Moon Boot!
- Former Toon Coach Takes Over At Reading!
- Good News For Newcastle's Travelling Army!
- Adebayor Misses Toon Cup Tie!
- Ben Arfa - All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go!
Current League Table
|view full table|
Latest from the forums