MAGPIES latest news Featured and additional articles
- Newcastle 2-3 Swansea- Match Report
- Sting Couldn't Afford To Buy Out Ashley Sting and performing partner Jimmy Nail went on record yesterday as supporters of protests against Mike Ashley's ownership of Newcastle ...
- Mackems Are WRONG To Back A Sex Pest! Sunderland head coach Dick Advocaat will leave it to Adam Johnson to decide if he is mentally ready to play a part in Saturday's ...
- Carver Hits Back At Carragher And Owen! John Carver has hit back at criticism from ex-players. He says the likes of Michael Owen "have never managed a club". But a blind man on ...
- Criticism Does Not Bother Toon Coach John Carver tried to lighten the mood at Newcastle United's weekly Press conference.
- Vuckic - Big Fish In Pitiful Scottish Pond?
- Putting Into Perspective Ashley's Dosh!
- How Can Mackems Play THIS Pervert?
- Carver - We Haven't Been LISTENING For Months!
- Carver Says He Is Just 'Unlucky!'
- Newcastle - A Shell Of A Club!
- Janmaat 'We Need One Win To Stay Up'
- Carver Surprised By Boycotte
- Ashley Ready To P** Off Fans Even More!
- Carver Comes Clean!
- Toon Fans To Protest At Sports Direct Shops!
- Will Krul Join Pardew At Palace?
- Dark Clouds Glooming If Toon Get Brolly Man!
- Advocaat Says Newcastle Are Safe!
- Magpies v Swans - Memory Lane
- The Result We DON'T Want!
- Toon Pay 7th Highest Wages In Premier League!
- Questions Marks Over Introducing De Jong!
- Clueless Carver Goes 'Route One'!
Current League Table
|19||Queens Park Rangers||34||-21||27|
|view full table|
Latest from the forums