MAGPIES latest news Featured and additional articles
- Taylor Thanks Fans For Reception Magpies players past and present took to Twitter after beating Aston Villa 1-0 to celebrate.
- What Will It Be Like When We WIN Something? Another statue is going up. Sir Bobby stands proud, and the GOALden Boy is next ... but both won nothing with NUFC.
- Llambias Not Welcome In Glasgow! Mike Ashley's two remaining Ibrox lieutenants will be hounded out of Rangers as a first priority by new powerbroker Dave King — who has ...
- Shearer says His Mates Are Sick Of Ashley! Alan Shearer says Newcastle United are risking losing a generation of fans fed up with mid-table mediocrity.
- Why The Animosity Between Villa And Toon? I went to the European fixture when we played Halmstads in Sweden, and we were based in Copenhagen (Denmark) for the two nights.
- Shearer And Lineker Lift MOTD Out Of The Gutter!
- If 'Toon Five' Cannot Make It Against Cowdenbeath What Hope Is There?
- Why Gutierrez Didn't Play ...
- How BAD Were Aston Villa?
- Carver Praise For Cisse And Colo
- Toon 1 Villa 0
- Referee Tries To Wriggle Out Of Nightmare Decision
- Pardew Keeps On Trucking On At Palace
- Newcastle 1-0 Aston Villa- Match Report
- De Boer Tells Newcastle 'No Thanks!'
- What Happened On Wednesday Carver?
- The Sooner Tiote Leaves Newcastle The Better!
- Exaggerated Claims About Llambias?
- Anger On Toon Training Ground
- Carver Expects The Job Full-time!
- Shearer Has 'Lost His Bottle' And Carver May Remind Him!
- No Surprise Toon Are Struggling Says Toon Legend!
- De Jong Was Rubbish! Period!
- Not Good Enough For Gateshead But Goon Enough For The Toon?
Current League Table
|9||West Ham United||27||+6||39|
|13||West Bromwich Albion||27||-9||30|
|view full table|
Latest from the forums